Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Brain cell destruction •

I hate it when I get a headache... rare though it may be, disaster is what it wreaks when it comes to visit.  Excedrin, my old standby, is failing me on this one...
It's not a pounder, but a nagger that wants to extend it's visitation rights a bit longer.  Perhaps I just need to "think it out" of my mind and it will go cowering away on it's own with it's pointed tail between it's scurvy little legs...
Funny (not) it's located along the temples rather than the forehead or the base of the neck and just lies there festering and scabbing the interior of my skull.  My stomach is a shade of green also and that could be indicative of something... 
Can't be the Caakies as I've not made any.  Maybe I need some... *grin* "need what" you ask... I will leave that answer to your twisted mind to conjure up.

No comments: