Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Charging off on Sir Gallahad's Steed


With rusty sword in hand and a vexing smile doth I proceed to swoon the faire maiden... Likely scenario, actually a cup of coffee and glib conversation will likely be the case..

When the unknown engenders a pause in ones step or a quickening of the pulse, a bridle on the tongue is oft the best course of action. Today, I shall proceed with said caution and of course put forth hopefully my best foot (if I can keep it from the confines of my mouth).

New venture with the upmost hopes for a gleeful and happy ending. This is just the beginning I hope and the first of many enjoyable encounters. The hour approaches and even in the lusty heart of your favorite conqueror doth the butterflies flutter. Egads, this sound like some tripe from a 17th century conquest. Anyway, hope the pie is good, I already know of the coffee.

No comments: