Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Hungry are Fed...

Monday the center for feeding the elderly and lame was closed. Today I stood in for Gene and had 18 clients. The obvious lack of comments portends the early demise of this blog. Those who flaunt friendship and deliver nothing as an example really torq me off. You want friendship... offer something worth salvaging. You know who this applies to, I don't have to assign a name. It is cloudy and a little cool today and the forecast is not promising either. Lollie and Gareth should be headed back to EDH sometime today. I am sure that they will find many things needing their attention once they arrive home. Tomorrow, I will stop and talk to Don and see how well he can attack the overcharges by a certain Insurance Co. Perhaps a change is in the air.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I truly hope you are not speaking to me Dennis. I have not commented out of respect for the comment you left on my blog regarding not visiting. I was unsure of your wishes in that regard.

If I have offended you, I so sincerely apologize. My friendship was offered in an honest light and still holds true.

Blessings my friend.

denny said...

No, Leann, unfortunately there are others who occupy a portion of my waking sanity who don't deserve the same consideration that I would gladly extend to you.

I decided not to post any further comments on your Blog basically out of respect to you and furthered by the fact that a budding possibility didn't produce the results I thought it might. You have a following on your Blog that have been with you for some time and I was but a passing stranger dropping a few comments.

I welcome your visitation and appreciate your thoughts... Your friendship is deeply appreciated and correspondence with you will always be a pleasure I hope to experience.

Please, feel free to email or post comments here on this Blog and I will reply in kind.

Help me understand the parameters of our newly established friendship and we will build from that point

Namaste...