Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF but why??

Yes, it is Friday, I will give it that.  Not much exciting today, delivered meals and stopped to see if I could find a paint swatch that would be compatible with my carpeting.  I have one in mind and kind of like the way it looks against the wall and the carpet.
I will paint the entry hallway on both sides and am considering repainting the front door and the entry into the garage too.  There would be yet another choice of color and or design/texture.  I think I need to take some Estrogen to give me better designing insight... Quit laughing !!!
Nothing new from Omar, yesterday he wasn't too happy about his namesake heading out to sea rather than making a mess on shore...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Painting?? Decorating?? I'm so there...lol...I'll lend you my estrogen :-) Altho I believe you have enough of your own, remember I've seen your home :-)