Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, March 9, 2009

A freshness in the air along with some white stuff

Up later this morning then off to Coffee at McDonalds with the boys. I stayed there until shortly after 9am and then headed off to do my meal deliveries... one new client today. It was snowing as I enjoyed coffee this morning and tried for the rest of the morning rather unsuccessfully to continue the trend. I stopped at Shop and Kart and got some milk and hot chocolate mix and a box of Giradelli Brownie mix along with a dozen eggs. Lollie told me the Giradelli brownies were very good. Back home now and drying a load of clothes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are the ones getting the snow. I will stick with the seventy degree weather. It hit 82 today and it should be like that the rest of the week.

It sounds like you had a good timne on your coffee date. I hope thatyou will find someone to make you happy.

Talk to you later. Have a great day.