Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

95˚ today... Very very warm.

I've no idea what today will bring outside of a lunch date that Gareth and I have... sort of a guys time thing. Last year, we found this neat little bar where the beer was ice cold and the food was not only tasty, but affordable too.
It is very close so we won't spend a lot of time driving to it. We also will be looking for a new transformer for his desk lamp... Radio Shack and Folsom Lighting come to mind as places to check.
I am happy to be able to post to my blog while on vacation as I can update my friends on what is going on and also check their blogs and see how they are...
Have a wonderful day, I am sure I will.
Watch this little kid play some trick shots and I thought I knew some good shots...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Dennis

It is nice to hear you are having a good time. Guy time is nice I'm sure.

Cute video!