Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday morning, overcast and depressing...

Got up late this morning it was after seven then headed down for coffee at McDonald’s. Ralph and Del were already there and a little bit later Bob came in. A little bit of people watching and the usual banter then Del mentioned that there was a rummage sale at the Presbyterian Church. I decided I would go look around and see what was for sale. When I arrived at the church Martin and his son and daughter were the only ones doing the sale and there was absolutely nothing that piqued my interest. On the way back home I stopped at the Lebanon dog and had Terry takes me some biscuits and gravy two dollars is a heckuva deal. Back home now, having some hot chocolate and trying to decide how I might occupy the rest of my day.
Yesterday I got a note from Omar... seems that he will be "released"??? soon? who woulda guessed... the postmark was smudged so don't have an origination address... lotsa postage so go figure...

1 comment:

Leann said...

I can't wait to hear what Omar has been up to. Perhaps his 7 virgins are done with him?

The day turned out quite nice didn't it?