Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Overcast again today with the possibility of rain.

I woke this morning a little bit before 6 AM and called Nora to wish her a happy and a good night sleep. It was wonderful talking to her even though it was just for a few moments. She did get a letter yesterday her father, thought it was for him unfortunately his has not yet arrived. It is my hope that his letter will arrive yet this week in any case I resent the e-mail to Nora that contained a copy of the letter so if he doesn’t get it via snail mail, he will get it from her. After coffee I went down to the senior center to deliver meals, I only had 16 clients today which is fine. After that back home and had some bread and peanut butter for lunch. I got an e-mail from MacSpeech and they told me that the problem that I was having was already documented as resulting from the use of text expander. I disabled text expander to type this message and have had zero errors. Life is good once again. I most likely will not talk to Nora today however, I will call her in the morning once again to wish her a good evening sleep. Isn’t love just the cutest thing though?

No comments: