Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Well it is a very very damp Wednesday today...

I woke up when the phone went off this morning I had the alarm set so that I could call Nora and of course wish her a good night sleep as she was just getting ready to go to bed. It’s wet and cold and dark and all the things that you would typically expect in Oregon on a fall morning. I went down to McDonald’s and had coffee and then realized I'd forgotten my wallet so I came back home and got that then went down to City Hall to turn in my letter of request for jury duty. And after that I stopped at the post office and bought 10 stamps for my mail that goes to the Philippines. It was nice talking to Nora this morning, she really likes to hear the sound of my voice before she goes to bed, the nice thing is I like to hear the sound of hers when I first wake up. Do I sound a little bit like a lovesick cow? Maybe it’s because I am. May God bless each and everyone of you and hope you have a great day today and for those of you who must venture out try to stay warm and above all be safe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brother......You are a love sick cow !! My word, are you ever. Having said that, that is all good, very good and great !!

Knowing me when you said it was dark, cold and wet out, I would have leaped back under the covers and cuddled right up to that bundle that lies there !

It's nice to be that much in love ! I should know !