Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It is a beautiful day, but it is chilly outside...

I woke this morning at about 5:10 AM from a dream that I considered to be quite disturbing in a somewhat oddly comical way. I was dreaming that I was writing in 1966 Chevrolet impolitic convertible with somebody driving that was apparently a good friend. It’s somehow the conversation ended up that he had taken Nora to a ballgame and that during the course of the game he had kissed her and my prevailing thought was was a passionate kiss I don’t where that came from. Anyway another dream that didn’t make sense. At about 5:30 AM I decided to go ahead and call her to wish her good night and I told her about the dream and she laughed which was an appropriate response for such an idiotic dream. Make you wonder at times what prompts the dreams that we have and what possible meanings they could have... Of course being a novice in dream research I have no idea of what the dream might have meant nor do I really care, I’ve had dreams like that before so this isn’t something new oftentimes our dreams remain undefined and literally without explanation. I was going to do laundry when I got home but have since decided to put it off until tomorrow after I finish deliveries. Tomorrow night I will pack up the Mini Cooper and head out early Friday morning for points south. I hope you all enjoy today and I hope your dreams are less confusing than mine.

No comments: