Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Fog and ice... Carefully must we go this day

Woke up the first time at 3:15am and then rolled over to go back to sleep. Next time was at 5:05am so I decided to call Nora and tell her goodnight. She was awake this time... She tells me that the baby sleeps in her bed along with Joyce ann... must be crowded. Nora told me the baby sleeps all day and wants to play at night... goofy little guy. She showed me a picture of him yesterday whilst we were chatting on the Messenger. He is good looking little guy, just like his grampa. Today is the last Monday I will stay in the US for awhile. A new saga will begin next Monday as the airplane departs Portland for Seattle and ultimately Manila. I cannot begin to explain how exciting this is for me. Hope you all have a wonderful week. Make the most of each moment, once it passes, you can NEVER get it back.

No comments: