Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Overcast but not raining typical winter Saturday...

My little brush clearing escapade yesterday has yielded some rather testy results. Hopefully it will resolve itself in the next day or so. I awoke numerous times during the night for some odd reason. At 5:38 AM I called Nora. I woke her up and only spoke with her for about four minutes as she was pretty groggy. I got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. I am home now it is about 8:45 AM. I don’t have any particular plans for this day, tomorrow will be the day when I tie up the loose ends and do my final preparations for my trip. It is very exciting and the anticipation is great. Enjoy your Saturday and I will also enjoy mine.

No comments: