Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

October 15, 2011 10:20 AM Saturday morning, TV and Job Apps for Nora...

We got up a little after 8:00am, slept pretty good but Nora had one of her ‘I can’t sleep’ things again last night.

I asked her to fix some brown an serve sausages and two eggs for me, I specifically asked her to make sure to brown the sausages as they appear like the ‘Un Dead’ gray and yucky if you don’t. She served them to me Microwaved, gray and with only one egg… She either does not understand my requests or, perhaps she doesn’t pay attention when I am speaking to her… either way is very annoying.

I will go the extra mile and from now on, I will confirm with her that she heard me and understands what it is that I want… I think it is just a communication issue that we will overcome in time.

She is filling out another online job application this morning… the only thing she has gotten from all the rest of them is calls offering to finance her continued schooling… damn scumbags only want her money… and their placement services are laughable.

They advertise hundreds of jobs available in Lebanon, Oregon… that is nothing short of an outright lie… but she has high hopes anyway. I hope something materializes for her but have warned her that jobs are scarce and many people bring much more to the plate than she does…

I want her to be successful but it will take a great stroke of luck to pull it all together in this economy.Got the bottom shelf fixed in the refrigerator so now it will work ok again… I hope they take it easier on it from now on...

Fred finally made it over here about 6:15… seems things at the Crosair ranch might be on the lame side and Fred tells me Ray and his new bride are not doing so good.  Sad, I hope that they can work it out.

Nora is talking to her Father in the Philippines now so I am just messing around here on the computer.

She told me that from now on, she wants to send Jenny’s allowance to Father, based on her decisions and stubborness I think it’s a good idea too.

Off to bed now.

No comments: