Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, October 21, 2011

October 21, 2011 7:02 AM Friday, No school for the kids...

The alarm went off at 6:30 this morning, the time Nora had chose to get up and prepare to go to the Doctors in Albany. She wants to drop off some spaghetti sauce with Melba too, along the way.

I love my family, my wife is a wonderful but at times confusing woman to whom I am blessed to be married. My children of this union are good kids and I love them both also.

We will leave here about 7:20 or 7:15 to go to Albany.

Got to the Dr. office at 7:55. Nora’s visit went well, the nurse talked to her and also performed a pap smear which is something that Nora wanted to get done anyway. Nurse told her that everything looked normal and good and also reassured Nora that the discomfort she is feeling is like brought on by ovulation.

From there we came back home and had a late breakfast at the new Jack-in-the box restaurant in Lebanon… from there, we stopped at Safeway and got a couple items then went home and dropped them off. From there, we went to the High School for the parent teacher conferences and finished that about 12:30pm.

Back home now, Nora is doing some more laundry and I am chatting with Lollie a little bit.

No comments: