Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1, 2011 7:55 AM My goodness this is now one November the year is quickly coming to an end and we are looking forward to our California trip.

I woke up this morning a little before 7:30 AM I got up and made coffee and Nora is up now it’s about 7:50 AM. Joyce was just getting ready to leave as I came out from the bedroom. I checked the heat on the thermostat and it was only 63° so I told Joyce “tomorrow morning when you get up you need to turn the heat on and I will show you how.”

When I opened the drapes in the living room, I saw nothing but fog outside, no mountain. Winter is seriously peeking around the corner.

We don’t have much to do this morning but we will leave this afternoon about 1 PM for Nora’s Dr. appointment in Albany. I know that she is worried about it she hasn’t said too much but I can tell.

I am also concerned about her weight, she says that she still weighs about 100 pounds but I cannot see the weight on her so I am going to make her step on the scales.

Regarding weight I am also concerned about my own, I noticed that I am snoring more frequently know and I remember that when I had lost weight when I was in Basud in the Philippines and had dropped down below 200 pounds my snoring all but disappeared so I need to stay away from the candies away from the bread and the crackers and the chips and all the other stuff that piles weight on, and be more dedicated in my quest to lose.

I think I will drink my coffee now then check for mail, read the news and get the day started.

No comments: