Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Been 7 days since my last "Friday" post

Well duh !!!  I am willing to put a bounty on the WeatherMan... what in the sane world could he have been thinking, saying that "Memorial Day" would be really nice?? As compared to what??, a Typhoon, maybe a Hurricane???
What I really can't figure out is why the weather bureau spends sooooo much money on the latest meteorlogical measuring equipment when all they gotta do is look out the window or for even more accurate weather prediction, ask Mrs. Bitchenbox how her 'corns' feel?? 
Years ago, people relied on the Farmer's Almanac... and ya know something, their predictions were a lot more accurate than what we get now. 
Not that any of us could possibly afford the gas to "Go" anyplace nice anyway... gotta save that petrol to get to work...  I'm already workin on a 3rd mortgage so I can fill up the Harley... Thanks GW, I appreciate that.
Well one good thing is it's Friday.  I don't know about ya'll, but the rain does give me a pretty good excuse to kick back and watch a good flick.  "I Love Red Box".
SmackDown tonight so that will blow off at least 2 hours... Leann, you must surely be working tonight or something.  Haven't heard a peep out of you.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Good morning! I was working. I will now go to my best work of all, visiting dream land and snuggling with my kitty. He makes such a good heater!

Enjoy your day!

denny said...

I have to pass on what could be construed as a risque comment and in it's place just say "Good Night" and sweet dreams.

Catch up with you later...