Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Green Saturdays are good...

After having some coffee at the local Mcdonald's this morning, I sojourned back home and had a muffin and washed it down with my typical morning treat, some hot chocolate... stuff is habit forming for sure.
Lazed around most of the morning then decided I would mow the yards as it's managed to stay dry.  Got that done and pulled a slew of weeds from around the tent.
Surprised how nice it looks with the sand all raked and the camel droppings piled in the corner. (make good generic bowling balls).
Leann, I sent you the map... No, the real one.  Anyway now you at least know what is on the East side of I-5 now.
Hey, I didn't know you were ## (numbers hidden.. gentlemen don't tell) , I would have thought about 35.  Anyway, sure has been a slowdown in the emails lately... Maybe I need to post another thought provoking item on CL.  You must still be asleep...
Well enough rambling for now, hope all who see this are having a good day.  I'm going to go out for Chinese food this evening.

No comments: