Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Either fewer Fridays or space em out more

I have a perplexing problem here... I live in a 'time warp'.  Oh I know, you don't believe it, but you will soon find out.  
Ok, I did the math, 365 days in a normal year, 12 months too.  52 weeks and each week has a Friday... right??  Ok then someone please explain to me how my Fridays are only separated by 3 days.
I know it sounds weird but I'm tellin ya.  I start my week on Monday and the very next thing I know here it is Friday again.  This seems to be happening all together more often as I peek at life from further down the Calendar.  Anyone else understand the feeling??
It's not like I have a lot to do or anything and I am seriously beginning to wonder if that isn't part of the problem.
Well, it seems that way to me anyway.  Got both lawns mowed.... what a stunning day it is today.  Maybe I should go take in a movie tonight.. any suggestions on what to see???  What kind are your favorites?  I like most all of them although I don't lean too heavily to the girly ones.
My recent venture into the Insurance swapping fiasco proved to be beneficial to me so AIG is a memory and Sublimity is a reality.
Not too sure what the rest of the day holds but of course, there's always "Friday night Smackdown".
Leann... I liked the picture of the vulture.  You think they act like animals at feeding time.. I used to clean houses on contract and you know whose were hands down the filthiest... Doctors and Nurses...  Please, that isn't a blanket condemnation, just a simple fact.  I'm sure there are plenty more professionals that don't take personal cleanliness to heart.
Hope you have something good planned for your weekend (something Juicy and fun and that tickles ya !!!).

2 comments:

Leann said...

I went and saw the new Indy flick and really enjoyed it. Not one of his best, but highly entertaining with a few twists.

I've slept about six hours and will be working towards another 10 hr shift in about four hrs. Will I survive the night??

denny said...

Morning Leann... those cinnamon rolls looked about 1 pants size larger than I can afford. You are right though, Rachel would say 'Yummo' for sure.

So, you think somebody pulled the plug on your mental connectivity do you??? I've done the same thing almost.

Rocks don't have square corners do they??

The day promises to be inside for me, I will finally do some long overdue dusting and must clean the mirror.

The image I see in there is out of focus and I can only pray that it is the dust... forever the dust.

Have a :-) great !!!! day.