Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

A period of 'doldrums' soon to pass

Nothing particularly seems to appeal to me today, even though I have numerous things to do.  Perhaps if the Sun makes an appearance I will liven up.
Funny, sometimes just a blue sky can lift you beyond where you are.  I very rarely ever am down in spirit, but today I just don't have the umph to get it going.
I will do some cleaning inside today as I did most all the outside things yesterday under the umbrella of a beautiful blue sky and moderate temperatures.
I should make a trip to Walmart and buy a decent mop and some TP.  Also I should go to Bi-Mart and check their tomatoes out.  I want to plant 2 of them in the front under the tent flap window.  Enough for now, perhaps I will add more later... maybe not either.

No comments: