Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Hill was too high...

Another attempt at happiness has fizzled out and failed to come to fruitation. Odd, isn't it that as we mature, we become less appealing. I would never had thought it would be like this. Of course, had I been able to save my last relationship I wouldn't be in this situation at all... Hindsight is something we should have access to before we need it. I've posted again, on CL, with the hopes that some poor unsuspecting Lady will respond. I don't believe that my expectations are at all unreasonable. I simply don't want to spend the rest of my life alone. I am capable of love and respect and mutual honesty... Perhaps I need an agent!! Or, maybe a complete makeover with an instant rewind on the Calendar... That would produce some interesting results I'm sure. No problem my children, I am on yet another Quest and I've polished up the Sword and tightened the scabbard. My trusty steed awaits and the supple saddle lies empty awaiting my pompous ass's arrival... Hail to the King and may the Queen rule forever... Tada :-)

No comments: