Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Up the Down slide

Lack of organization... the inability to control one's environment, the total loss of any type or style of order. This might be a very apt description of a relative of mine. Sadly, she feels that she has everything under control, and those things she isn't in control of have no business in her life to begin with. I am not a organization freak, but on the other hand nor am I haphazard in the structure of my daily living. People like this lady blow my mind. Yet, I am the one she calls. Time and time again for the same type things... Sanity, how dost thou leave me in my time of strife???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is Ok for this person to have his point of view, however, many people would disagree with that. Though my days, may not contain structure to him, my days involve multi-tasking of several things with a curve ball thrown in now and then to upset the apple cart, so to speak.

Between phone calls, emails to be answered, the scheduled games of Bocce Ball, a league we belong to, watering many house and yard plants, sculpturing and pruning outdoor plants.....and that does not include the regular maintenance inside a home that all of us do.

I think I have it pretty much together, but other opinions are always welcome because I feel that one can always learn something about one's self, especially when seen through the eye of someone else.

denny said...

Spoken like the trooper she is. I like to press buttons sometimes and this lady can give every bit as good as she gets...

I appreciate not only her rebuttle but also her candor... she's a keeper...