Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hidden Salvation ~

Ah, the sweet sound of exhaled frustration when the solution was so near all the time. She is happy now and life has once again become a good thing. Some day, with the Lords help, she may decide to listen to me... God knows how I've tried to convince her of her erroneous ways but it is always the crisis that brings her back... I love her because

2 comments:

Leann said...

That indeed must be frustrating for you. Your daughter is beautiful. You must be very proud of her.

denny said...

I suppose it is frustrating only because of the fact it is so reluctant to change... It is all about my Sister... some of us adamantly refuse to admit that there might just be a better method to our madness...