Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

The "green machine" rules...



Well, although we didn't make a substantial trip today, I did sit astradle the old fashioned saddle and rode the 'Iron Maiden' down to the end of the street and back.

My arm feels better, but will be a long time in the healing process. I don't think it would affect my riding, it's more of a question of 'what if'. Me and the what if group don't get along too good anyway.

The sounds of the dirt track racers is wafting into the house thru the open flap of the tent. Thinking about dinner and what I might have.

Oh total coolness... I am getting the bamboo steamer Monday and also a wok... heck of a deal... now I just need lessons on using them... any good volunteer teachers out there.... hmmmmm??


Maybe tomorrow will bring more of a ride but then who knows for sure?



No comments: