Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blue Sky and Apple pie...

Lord I thank you, Beautiful day... warm, more than I like but beautiful just the same. Clynton came over this morning while I was cleaning the "Patton" fan... he and Dalton stayed for a while then meandered back across the trail to their tent. Got the fan all clean now and it still works so that is a plus. Later, Clyntons cousin came over to his place and they are putting on new brakes on his Nissan 4X4. Hot outside... I took over the fan for Clynton to use. Not sure what is happening this afternoon, Fred said he was coming over for a beer, but I've heard that one before too. Be nice if he bought some once in a while. Actually he does. Emails are scant for the last day or two... must be something in the water or lack of. Actually I suppose they've been pretty busy... Checked out the CL postings and it's becoming obvious to me that animals have learned to use the computer. How in the world can someone claim to be an "Educator" and be unable to spell the simplest of words... NO FREAKIN PRIDE... Dalton has some birthday party this afternoon according to Clynton... Good thing for kids to do.

No comments: