Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 9, 2008

 Apple does it again 

My Company of Choice

Gracious me how could anyone NOT like Apple??  Innovative company that produces hardware and software that actually makes you smile to use... 

Don't have to install all kinds of virus blockers, worms and God only knows what else...

Programs that work right out of the box, no configuration files and numerous error screens and thank God no Internet Explorer to deal with.

Am I an Apple fanatic???  Damn right.  I worked with and supported the PC community for well over 20 years and I attribute all of my grey hair to that. (mostly).

I love my 20" iMac and will soon order a brand new 24" iMac just because I love them so much.  I think maybe I will buy the new 3G iPhone also... I can get the 16 gig model for $100 less than I paid for the 8 gig one I have now...  

You think I am crazy?  Maybe so, but I don't have a woman to spend money on so why not indulge myself with something that is Double Darn guaranteed to give me satisfaction.

Wow, I am so totally stoked about the new stuff I can hardly sit here without wetting my pants.  Opppps, (ha !! gotcha).

Anyway, to each his/her own and with that said, my greatest compassion for you PC types out there.  If any of you want to switch, I will have my 20" iMac for sale when the new one gets here..

1 comment:

Leann said...

I love the new masthead on your blog!! Very colorful.

I've never tried an apple product. I've heard they are good, just lacking a few things that PC's offer.