Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Domestically Challenged...


Well, today I did some deep cleaning of the main bathroom (SouthEast corner of the tent) and noticed that some of the cleaners that I use have this uncanny ability to take my breath away... literally !!

I spray, leave for a bit then come back and remove the debri and residue.  Need to keep the flap open though as the odors are concentrated.  Anyway, I figure to do the bowl this afternoon as I shall pay particular attention to it.

My Sister, God love her, has the unique ability to spot any areas that I might, in my elderly and somewhat decrepit state, manage to overlook.  So this time, I shall view all cleanings with a microscopic eye.  I will pass inspection this time.  

If Omar would take off his gloves, we wouldn't have so much lint on everything.

I will leave in less than an hour to take Cathy, Julie's best friend, out to lunch as Julie has to work all day today.

No comments: