Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oregon Gloom... Gray skies today

Well things are basically back to normal, Omar swept out the tent and the residuals of his efforts lie everywhere.  
Sister and her hubby are safely home now and tending to a slightly neglected yard, but at it's worst, it looks better than mine.  
Cathy will be flying back to Alabama tomorrow and returning to her new life.  I am so happy for her and her new found freedom.  Oppression in marriage is a terrible thing to endure so I am pleased that she made the break.  
We discussed the possibility that I may fly back there someday and we might attend the Talladega race together.  Time will tell.  Hi Cathy.
Leann is absent, although she said on her blog that she would have her computer with her, she's not yet posted so my assumption (and I hope I'm right) is that she is having a good time.
Laundry is the job of the day and perhaps mowing the yards if I get ambitious enough... we will see how the day goes.
I wish you all  the best.. continue the quest.

No comments: