Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 16, 2008




Well, Lollie and Gareth are on the plane headed back to El Dorado Hills, and I shall follow them after a short delay of a week and a half.

The visit was great, they enjoyed the time with Melissa and we had some good gaming here in the tent with the WII system.  I really like the Mario Kart game, but Gareth and Lollie and I all like Super Mario 64 which is what we played most of the time... 

We did celebrate Cecil's birthday and took him to Moma Linda's and we had an excellent dinner there. 

Saturday, as posted before was all about Melissa and graduation and Sunday, we went to the Presbyterian church as Melissa was speaking there.  A great time was had by all.

I got home just a few minutes ago from taking them back to PDX so they could catch their flight.  Truth be known, I am like totally bushed now.

On a lighter note... Leann- have ya whupped the cold yet?? or are you still in throws of totally miserableness... Neat word eh??  Sometimes lady I wonder about me.

To all who've read... thanks those who missed it... too bad.

Cathy T.  Wanted to say thank you for what you wrote in your email and I agree with you.  We all have a road to walk and it's not always paved.  You are doing very well and you look great too.

No promises, but I will surely work on Talladega.  JR. WON !!!!!!!!! OMG !!!!!!!
Life is good now.  Only thing better would be a platter of 'Fried Green Maters'.

See ya later and I hope your flight was good too.

No comments: