Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Phreaky Phriday Has Cometh Again...

What can anyone say about today except 'ahem', rain, rain, go away...
I had coffee this morning at McDonalds as usual and then went to deliver the meals to my clients who I have no doubt would starve without intervention.  
I had 18 deliveries today and it was damp and wet and dreary but I approached each of them with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.
These folks don't get out too much so if I can in some small way, bring cheer into their lives, I try to do so.
Leann, I almost sent you an email correcting your spelling until I realized, thankfully, that it was in a joking manner that you spelled it that way.  I am, if allowed, very proud to see you pursue a degree.  
Hopefully that will allow you to move up the working class ladder and pursue even greater goals.  You deserve success and I am certain you will find it.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Dennis, I always admire people who give of themselves so unselfishly for others. The Meals on Wheels is indeed a much needed program and survives only because of unselfish people such as yourself.

I accept your accolaids(sp?) humbley and am looking forward to being back in the academic environment.