Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Woof Woof is here..

My good buddy and best friend Ralphy... I picked him up this morning about 6:30am.  From there, we stopped in at MacDonalds so I could get some coffee and he could garner all the pats on the head any dog could ask for.
Being the aristocratic gentleman that he is, he endears himself to everyone who sees him.  I must admit that he has a very charismatic personality and is not a 'licker' or a 'barker' so those characteristics are appreciated by the folks he is around.
Weather today, as in the past week really is pretty 'sucky'.  Hopefully at sometime Summer will descend upon us and will be openly welcomed too.
Too bad cats are not as well mannered. (Ok, most cats).  Leann, I knew you were lurking out there and unless I clarified that 'Cat' statement you would have pounced on me.  Your Tabby looks pretty kool though.

2 comments:

Leann said...

You are right, I would have pounced :-) My tabby is very well mannered...just very independent too. Enjoy your time with the Gentleman Canine

denny said...

Great to see you up and about... hope your weather is better than mine. Ralphy and I will spend the day inside, him napping and me thinking about it.

I ordered a new router for my Tent based system, hopefully it will allow me to remotely print. That will clean off the desk a little and I would like that.

It is something my Sister would love to do too as where she has her printer and computer is rather crowded. They would like the printer in the Den and it's not very far from where they currently have the 'puter.


Ciào !!