Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

The "Rain" parade...



Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Yep, 'pissed off' is just about how I would feel if I had to be in the parade and walk from Walmart all the way up to Rose street in the cold damp weather...

I've been to every Strawberry Parade since 1995 and out of all of them, only one year, 2006 had really perfect weather.

Mostly I feel for the little kids, the fat cats in the cars have it made, but imagine being a little kid walking all that way.
  
Melissa was a Strawberry princess her senior year at LHS so that was a special year but now I really don't have the inclination to sit down there in the rain and watch the parade... plus the firetrucks scare me *laughing*...

On a lesser note, Leann, have you ever tried meditation as a method of relaxing before you crash out???  I used to do that, but I had the added help of being in a chemically altered state... *whew*  glad those days are a distant memory.  Thanks VietNam.

Dammit I hate having to backtrack and admit I was wrong but as usual, that Phreaking weather person lied... It didn't rain, but it for sure wasn't altogether too warm either.


No comments: