Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Fickle Friday fairs well

Up and about at an early hour today.  Coffee occurred earlier than I wanted but enjoyable just the same.  
After coffee, I proceeded to do my 'Meals on Wheels' thing... only had 11 clients today so it went pretty quick.
It is beautiful outside and not nearly as hot as it has recently been... I am glad of that.
I've decided that today will be the last of the "First letter of each new paragraph" standard that I've used in the past.  I will be posting additions/blogs directly from my journal which will preclude me having to duplicate efforts.  May not be as creative, but it will save me some time.
If you don't like it, let me know but it won't do you any good *grin*.
The new posts will be listed by date and time unless I choose to put them by title as before.

No comments: