Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Last Sentence says it all...

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals... I only have 11 clients today. Stopped at ‘shop and cart’ and got some crackers and cheese then home and made a grilled cheese for lunch. Instant Messaging with Lollie for just a couple of minutes and she is now fixing something to eat... Finally got my Form Pilot mileage templates in one place... they are in the documents folder. Just got off the phone with Apple, my iMac will ship today and leaves from Fremont, Ca. It does, of course , have a wireless card installed. I already had one call from a lady in Corvallis inquiring about the 20“ iMac. It would have to have been from the ad Leann posted. Went to Rhodes Warden and the insurance for the house is automatically paid. From there to Roths for Celery, cucumber, case of beer, some trail mix and a pepperoni stick. Downloaded some more free apps from the iTunes store... F#@%#’s are burning the fields again (first time I’ve noticed it since coming back...) God how I hate that.

No comments: