Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mission accomplished... smiles all around abound.

Yesterday, a great day...  We went to some mall, someplace here in or around Sacramento and stopped at the "Apple Store".  Gareth finally purchased an Airport Express base station router.  
We shopped other stores too (rather my Sis did) and got Gareth some t-shirts and me one too.  Stopped at Carls Jr. and got some fries... Ya know somethin??, thems some darn good fries too.
After finally leaving that mall, we returned to Folsom area and stopped at a favorite restaurant of ours named "BJ's".  It is a family style sports bar with one helluva clientele.  It is never empty and the menu items are always great.
I was going to have soup and salad (unlimited soup), but L and G convinced me to try the 'Pot Roast'.  I admit, it was good, but thank God I didn't have my calorie counter handy.  We topped it off with a house specialty dessert that literally redefined the word 'scrumptious'.  I bought dinner as a parting shot before I return home.  It was a great time for all.
After getting back home, I installed the Airport Express with the sole intent of moving the printer off the kitchen desk and into the Den so as to put it out of site.  The Airport Express allows you to remotely and wirelessly print so now that has been accomplished.
Leann, seems awfully quiet in your corner of the world... what's up gal???
Cathy... Kudos to you for your wonderful accomplishments and the ability to stay on task.  You are becoming a new person both inside and out and that is going to make your life so very wonderful.  I am so very proud of what you are doing.  It is always a great thing to see friends accomplish goals and better themselves.
Well, the Wongs have yet to grace the day with their appearance so I am enjoying the quiet time to keep you abreast of my day.
Omar, this is faire warning friend, get the tent in order for the master of your universe is soon to make his appearance and it would bade you well to have things in order...
The Quill is now splayed, the text will no longer flow... off to the "Feather merchant" to get another quill...

2 comments:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis,

Just don't have much to say. My little corner of the world has been pretty quiet overall. I'll try to update soon.

Nice to hear you're headed home.

denny said...

Dang it girl, sounds like life's taken a mundane twist for you... I'd hoped better for you... it will come, wish it so and so shall it be