Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pretty day, sunshine and clouds and nice temps...

Today is a nice day, I got up at a decent time, had coffee with the crew and then picked up my buddy Ralphy so he could visit the old homestead.
He is showing his age much more now... his face is greying a lot and he cannot walk the distances he used to.  One thing that hasn't changed though is the love that emulates from his eyes and the tail that still swings in greeting.  I fear his time is limited to a year or so and that saddens me.
We will enjoy today and I will take him back this afternoon.  I must make point of having him for visits more often now.
I ordered my new iMac yesterday and it will likely arrive this week...  Anyone wanting to buy my present iMac would certainly get a wonderful machine.  I am replacing it as I want to get into photo editing and manipulation and need the larger screen (24") for placing the photos.
Leann, pass the word to folks you know that might be interested in getting a really great Apple iMac (it's a fully loaded iMac).  I would let it go pretty reasonably...
Cathy, don't know what you are doing, but hope it makes ya feel good.
Gotta run now, I bought a little side seat telephone table and need to wax it up...
 Later minions...

1 comment:

Leann said...

If you write up an ad with a pic attached I will post it online on our public notices at work.