Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A day of travel, a day of rest...

Well, actually not even a whole day of rest... I was up at 6:10 this morning to pick up my buddy Ralph for coffee as his car is broken for the moment.
Nothing on the Blog yesterday but that's fine with me.  
After I got back from coffee this morning, Omar came stumbling into the tent so I snuck up on him and smacked him in the head with a bag of camel dung... serves him right.  Problem is, the bag broke so ya know what I have all over the floor of the tent now.
Good thing is was dried.  Life goes on.
Welcome back to my world friends... we've missed ya.

1 comment:

Leann said...

LOVE the new masthead...:-)

I'm sure you're lovin' being home and back to your regular routine. Visiting is nice, but home is always better.