Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Slip sliden away...

It's been pretty darn good so far, but like all good things, this vacation is coming to an end as we see the plate at the end of the candle... no longer do I see the wick, the wax has filled the plate and the bottom is evident now.
I have had a great time here, and accomplished most of the 'to-do' list the my Sister had compiled for me.  I chose not to attempt the grape arbor she wanted, not enough time, tools or ideas to complete it.  Better for a good old handy andy type of guy who lives locally.
This morning, I was up early and went outside to sit on the entry steps that lead to a perfectly manicured front lawn.  The breeze was so refreshing and nice, the temperature was about 70˚, perfect in my mind.  The sky is beautifully filled with the most soul enlightening blue you've ever seen.  I truly could not ask for a more beautiful morning.
I feel sorry for my Sis and Gareth as they always sleep in way late and miss this beautiful time of the day.  I keep trying to get them to re-arrange their schedule so that the morning can greet them but alas, that ain't happenin.
Sean called, finally, and I informed him of the situation regarding Nick and hopefully he will be able to get some straight answers from their Mom.  Life is always exciting.
Cathy, you know Nick and nothing has changed much, just more of the same.
Leann, remain in the dark, it's safer there.  Besides that my friend, that is where the mushrooms grow best.
Got all my bills paid so I really am content today.  I hope your day is great and you constantly find reasons to smile... even a giggle would be nice.
Later on friends, Omar sends greetings along with a list of demands... dammit!!!

4 comments:

Leann said...

I agree that morning is the best time of day. There is a newness every day that just can't be replicated. I thought we might get a nice thunderstorm last night, but alas it did not appear.

Looking forward to having you home.

denny said...

Well, I'm looking forward to being there too... It's nice down here but as Dorothy said "There's no place like home". Plus, Omar, left to his own devices, can wreak havoc.

Here's lookin at ya kid !!

Anonymous said...

Is there something going on with Nick that I don't know about or is it the same old stuff. I will be glad when yo get back on the home front also.

Tell Lolli & Gareth I said "hello" and I will talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

I went for my usual walk this morning and the weather was 75 with a slight breeze. Not enough to stay cool. Other than no breeze it is a beautiful morning. I am off to work now.