Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Fantasy Land returns... WWE Tonight !!


Blindingly Blue... that is how I would describe the sky outside this morning here in El Dorado Hills.  I've not seen a cloud since I've been here which is good and seemingly strange at the same time.  It feels very warm already and it's only 10am.

We are supposed to go swimming today, the time of day yet to be determined as the Wongs have failed to make an appearance yet.  Their days are slow to start and linger on for what seems like forever.

Cathy... are you there???  Nothing from you for awhile.. you doing OK??  I hope so.

Leann, you make me smile.

Anyway, the morning presses on so I will attend to things and let you get on about your day... Later my friends.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't gone anywhere. I am still here. Just been busy with work and walking. It seem like all I do is workout, work, and sleep.