Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

To the Bay, that is where we go to celebrate the 4th.

Well, baring complications, we will be off for the S.F. bay area in about 2 hours.  Should be a nice trip over and an enjoyable weekend too.
The weather here, in EDH (El Dorado Hills) is nice, sunny and expected to hit 94˚ today.  Need I say that it will not, and I repeat NOT be in my comfort zone.
Not to worry though, Ed and Bonnie have AC so comfort will be available and the Lexus has AC also so the trip over and back will be good too.
I miss my morning coffee at McDonald's and my friends who gather there.  Mostly, I miss my email contacts which I forgot to bring with me... Take note Leann and Cathy.  I've not forgotten you two lovely roses.
The ink will flow again once I return here to EDH... in the mean time, please behave yourselves and don't indulge in unsavory activities (seein's how I can't join in...)

3 comments:

Leann said...

I hope you're havin' a blast and we are in your thoughts rarely :-)

denny said...

Thanks Leann, I always appreciate some humor injected in the "Limb". Hope all is going well with you and hopefully you are picking up the 'Spanglish' with a little less trouble now.

denny said...

Cathy... the updates are great!! I always enjoy getting notes from you and am certainly glad to see that you are making progress. It's damn hot here, just like there cept for the humidity. Cya later girl, keep your chin up