Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Results"... lost both, by 1 point

Brother, what a difference from the last time I watched them play.  The team they lost to is rated I believe #1 and to miss beating them by 1 point was amazing.
I didn't participate in the actual game, being a spectator was my job and keeping my comments to myself was all encompassing too.
Everyone on "our" team were really nice, the other team seemed to be much more focused on the Winning aspect rather than the 'lets have some fun' aspect... I don't like it when that happens.
Beautiful day here, and it appears that it will stay that way.  We will be leaving on Thursday for the 'Bay area' and will be there about 5 days it appears.

3 comments:

Leann said...

Have fun in the "Bay area". Wish I were there!

Anonymous said...

Stay out of trouble and have a good time. You guys be careful.

Anonymous said...

The anonymous was me. I hit something wrong. What's new.