Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Betwixt a rock and a hard place... do I? or do I not??

Coffee at McDonalds then back home. I cleaned the big mirror and dusted the furniture and cleaned the ‘Jug’. I need to dust the TV and shelves and the stuff on the Kitchen window ledge then I will be done. Today is starting out to be a beautiful day, the temperature is mild and should stay in the low 70’s if the forecast is anywhere close. In Oregon that, of course, is a gamble. Melissa will be coming by after church, to get the funds I promised her. I’ve toyed with the thought of telling her that I can no longer support her financially, but the Father in me argues against that. I know it would push her to finally stand on her own two feet, but her mom will always be there to bail her out so what is the point. I was quite unaware that Achmed new how to use a cell phone, dummy me, all terrorists know how to use cell phones. But, the kicker was when I looked at mine and found a message from one of the 1-900 lines saying that my ‘account’ had been elevated to ‘Star Member Status’... I can only guess what that might mean. I know it wasn’t Omar... I have a flip phone and he can’t figure out how to open it... What I don’t know is how Achmed got hold of my phone... I think maybe I will get a ‘Nanny Cam’ and set up in the Camel stable. Isn’t it nice that they made Alaska a State??? rethinking that one aren’t we???
Leann, did you have a particular timeframe that you were thinking of regarding the garage saleing??

1 comment:

Leann said...

Cell phones in terrorist hands = bad karma.

Bad choice on McCain's part choosing the Alaska Govenor. She is a strong woman and has done good things, but much is hanging over her head.

I was thinking during my vacation time which is 15 Sept thru 28 Sept.
That way I have the weekends and do not need to worry about sleep :-)