Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

A no working "Labor Day"...

Coffee at McDonalds then Del and I stopped at AppleTrees for breakfast which I bought. He has some bruising from a fall he took a little over a week ago and I insisted that he go to Urgent care and have it looked at. We stopped in at the Elks Saturday market which was almost empty... Labor Day weekend probably prempted most sellers. The weather is cooler but the skies are clear and blue... the projected hi is about 74˚. There will be an abundance of garage sales to wander thru this weekend so I shouldn’t be too bored. I have a load of laundry going now and then might tackle my bathroom. Need to wash the shower curtain and bleach the stall. Omar used my bathroom one time and let me emphasize the ONE. I never realized that one body could harbor so much dirt. I am beginning to wonder about his physical composition...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Omar must also be related to Pig Pen of Charlie Brown fame.

It's been so long since I've been to garage sales I've forgotten how much fun they can be. Perhaps on my 'vacation' we'll have to do some wandering.