Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A "treat" for my friend Ralph...

Today I took Ralph, my friend, not my dog to a car dealer as he needs to replace his old beater Toyota.  After taking him there, I treated him to breakfast at AppleTrees restraurant.  He is a funny old guy who spins yarns to fill the holes in his life.  I look at my friends and realize how fortunate I truly am.  I thank you, God, for all I have.
Leann, standing outside tends to isolate you from the wonders of life that you could otherwise become immersed in.  Though I realize that many times, situations you could become involved with might not be so rewarding, there are opportunities that should be investigated.
The financial advantage was a little too much to give up wasn't it !! plus you have made connections on night shift that you likely would lose by going to days.
Perhaps your cat should talk to Omar, seems they have some things in common, such as the blank stare, the isolation issue, though Omar has a hard time getting in the cupboard... Once he got in there and was stuck for 3 days... when he finally got out I thought he was a hunchback.  Crazy Arab.
Anyway, today appears to be a considerable amount cooler but then the afternoon heat hasn't made it's appearance yet.
Cathy, another day... your progress is amazing.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I am sure you are correct in your observations, however you know as well as I do it's much easier to say than do. I work at it daily.

I'm guessing Tig and Omar would be an interesting pair to watch.

Heavens, Omar must have been one pungent Arab when he came from that cupboard!

denny said...

Pungent would be an understatement of course. On a good day he can turn heads (away of course).