Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gonna stay Kool today...

I got the day off to a late start this morning but once I got going it seemed to smooth out pretty well.  
Old habits being hard to break, I did the usual coffee klatch thing at McDonalds.  After leaving there I stopped at Roths and got some plumbs, a cantaloupe half, some milk and a container of cottage cheese.
After walking about 4.5 miles yesterday during the hottest part of the day, I decided to forego a walk today unless it is later on in the evening as I really don't care for the heat.
Leann... whazzup with the blog lately??  I go there for my spiritual fix each day and I see the same message for the past 4 days??? You OK??
Cathy, nice chatting with you last night on MSN.  Today will be a great day for you, I know it will.
Well, I shall peruse the rest of the web and see if anything at all piques my interest... normally it does NOT.
After awhile friends.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I am here standing on the sidelines gazing at the world attempting to determine where exactly I fit in.

I will attempt to be more faithful in my postings.

Thoughts, they ramble through my head at a heady pace and it is oft times difficult to pin even one of them down.

Enjoy your day!!