Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Weird change in weather

I woke early this morning after thrashing my way thru a strange dream that I now cannot remember.  That happens from time to time and I often wonder if it is diet related or a rehashing of past events.
Ralphy did great yesterday, great appetite and wonderful spirits.  You almost can forget that he is not nearly as healthy as he appears.  I guess that is the way of life though, few things being as they appear.
I lost a client and gained a client on the Meals route, but it cost me 2 miles in distance so the route will be a little quicker... at least for awhile.
Leann, Good job on updating the blog... I know how you feel sometimes, you rack your brain thinking of what to write and even then wonder why you did it.  What is an "MVA"??  Life will even out when you get the hours straightened out... far as the exercise goes, keep your eyes on your goal and you should do fine.
Cathy, nice chatting with you last night on MSN.  I will get you up to speed on the 'Northern' way of spelling somehow.  The 'Fried Green maters' made my mouth water.  Omar doesn't like maters... damn fool.
Cooler weather here today, it actually had a bite in the air this morning but that won't last long for sure.
Keep havin fun.

2 comments:

Leann said...

MVA is motor vehicle accident.

I do struggle at times to write. When I learn to write for myself instead of others I'm sure it will flow easier.

It's nice to hear Ralphy is doing well.

I very much enjoyed hitting the hay this morning. the weather was condusive to sleeping. Now if I could just sleep more than four hours at a stretch. *sigh*

Thank you for the compliment on my new CL post :-) Ramblers are excellent vehicles you know.

denny said...

Leann... I normally don't like beating a drum too much but regarding your sleep issue...

Exercise prior to sleeping can help induce a deeper and more rewarding sleep experience...