Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

A "Damp" but welcome change...

First off I gotta tell Leann that I know how hard it can be at times to update the old 'blog'.  The "think tank" runs dry at times.  But take solace in knowing that it isn't always required to entertain, oft as not it is to relieve the pressure on the cooker we call a mind.  This could aptly be called the "Steam vent".  (Thought that up all by myself... yea!!!).
Rain, I've missed you and so has my yard... nice to settle the dust and cool the air.  The tent has stayed warmer than I like it but out of deference to Ralphy, I didn't set the AC to the usual snow cone setting I prefer at night.
I am happy to say that Ralphy, although showing many signs of his age and displaying on his body numerous growths (I assume some type of benign tumors) that not so long ago didn't exist, seems in good spirits and appetite.  This morning when I returned from coffee, he was bouncing around like a puppy.  Now he is sleeping.
I have foregone cleaning too much while he is here, but Monday will be a day of catchup for the dusting and vacuum chores.
Omar is on vacation this week, I am not sure where he went, but in his absence, I shall do some deep cleaning and re-arranging of things... he hates that. (gotta toss that goats milk too, I don't know why he keeps it so long).
Enjoy the day my friends, you too Cathy.

No comments: