Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ankle pain still persistent...

Coffee at McDonalds. The ankle doesn’t feel much better so I am hobbling around still. Stopped on the way home at Roths and got a gallon of milk. Back here now and having a cup of hot chocolate. I took out a loaf of bread and a loaf of Zucchini bread from the freezer. It is a pretty day outside, a little brisk of course, but pretty non the less.
Omar has been absent the last few days, he noticed me hopping around on one foot and has been pretty scarce since that time.  Maybe he thinks I would press him into service to help me out??  Hard to explain why he's been absent but things have been pretty quiet without him.
I did return his prayer rug, upon closer examination, I realized that it wasn't actually a rug at all, but in reality was one of my missing place mats.  I didn't recognize it at first cause it was pretty grimy...  How does one get grimy while praying???  Odd.

1 comment:

Leann said...

We're talkin' Omar here. Anything is possible.

I sincerely hope your ankle gets better Dennis. I know it's no fun when you're not at 100%.