Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A reprieve for the foot??? I hope so...

Slept in this morning till 7:30 then off to Coffee at McDonalds. Foot feels amazingly better this morning. It was a little tender upon first getting up but now I am walking on it and actually able to put weight on it without grimacing. Back home now, I felt a little tickle in my nose whilst at coffee so will take some vitamin C after a bit as a precautionary measure. hot chocolate and toast is the order of the day... More later.
Omar and I seem to have this 'Love/Hate' relationship going on and I don't know how to convince him that I don't hate him... he seems to be trying to push issues now that he realizes I am not quite so quick with the bum leg going on.
I've decided that I am going to start cleaning my guns, especially when I know he is watching.. seems he knows nothing about the theory of ballistics and that some sticks can emit fire and cause great discomfort...
Funny that he acts like that though.  I should have him examined.
Worry not friends, I shall keep a wary eye upon him...

3 comments:

Leann said...

Dennis, glad to hear the ankle is feeling better! Love the pictures you put up on the masthead. Enjoy the day!

denny said...

Thanks Leann, I have more than a few and to share with those who stop by is a pleasure.

Anonymous said...

Dennis, I would kill over if I was pregnant. I will leave that up to the younger generation. I am not for that experience again. I've been there done that.

I am glad to hear that your heal is feeling better. Keep up the stretching exercise, it really does help.

I might get to see your new mixer next year. I can't wait because I have heard you brag about it. HA!!HA!!

Later dude!!!