Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cool and cloudy is just fine...

Got off to a rather late start this morning, didn’t leave the house until about 7:40 then Coffee at McDonalds and there I let time get away from me too... looked up and it was 25 after 9 so I had to scurry to the Senior center to get ready to deliver the meals. Back home, cleaned up the dishes from dinner last night and still had lingering memories of how good the steak was. Stopped in at Kellenburgers to see about the price of a couple of oven racks, but Brian wasn’t there. The lady took my name and number and he will call... maybe.
It is chilly outside this morning, much different than the proposed weather forecast.  It is clouded over and a little breezy but acceptable for this time of year.  I personally would rather it be cooler than warmer.
Leann, I hope your trip to Central Oregon came off without a hitch... nice to go over there once in awhile..  I assume you have either family or friends there??
Good morning Cathy...
Omar is scrubbing the tent floor... seems he had some sort of little 'accident' last night.  There is a compelling odor or 'Frebreeze' in the air, me thinks to cover something less pleasant.

No comments: