Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I approach Sunday with a Sanguine attitude... do you???

Coffee at McDonalds and now back home. While at McDonald's a couple came in driving one of the Mini Coopers. I got to sit in it and look it over and am more convinced that I want one... I will pursue that a little later. Home now of course and changed out the water jug and noticed that the one that was empty had the beginnings of algae forming on the inside top. I put in a tablespoon of bleach and a quart of water and rinsed it out really well which eliminated the algae. It was foggy this morning, but the sky is clearing nicely and it will likely be a really nice day. My ankle is tender today, not crippling as it was before, but it is letting it’s presence be known. I suppose mowing the yards didn’t do it any good.
Today the 'Chasers' will be racing at Kansas raceway.  Jimmy Johnson got the pole position, I believe that Jr. is starting in 8th position.  I sure hope he has a good run and with luck, a win.
As much as I hope for Dale Jr. to win a race, it seems that it just isn't meant to be... Tony Eury Jr. or Dale Jr. one or the other is not a good fit and I can't figure out which.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Good day Dennis. I'm watching the 'chasers' and so far there's some intersting situations going on.

I'm sorry to hear that the ankle is bothering you again.

I hope I'm headed to Central Oregon today, but waiting on a call back from my friend to see if she can take care of Tig.

Enjoy your day!!